Are you a dynamic team member with extensive retail experience looking for an exciting new challenge? Are you starting out in your retail career & looking to join a company that will offer support & training? Or, are you a student looking for a casual job with a fun team?
Did you answer yes? Then we need you! There’s a huge range of opportunities within our stores. Take a look at the jobs below and if you’d like to apply please email us at email@example.com With stores expanding and new locations on the horizon – there is real potential for success & growth within our company for the right candidates.
Sideways BROOKVALE (Northern Beaches Sydney)
STORE MANAGER -FULL TIME
We are looking for an experienced and mature Store Manager with surf hardware knowledge and superior retail skills to manage a fresh team of 10+ staff in a high volume, new exciting location. Expected available starting date will be late March – early April 2019.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management, growth and success of our brand new store located at Brookvale (Northern Beaches, Sydney). With stores expanding and new locations on the horizon – there is potential for success & growth within our company for the right candidate.
Reporting to the company directors and head office, our Store Managers are expected to:
- Focus on creating and maintaining an organized, motivated & successful team
- Offer exceptional customer service and a warm & friendly shopping experience
- Assist with stock control and uphold superior visual merchandising standards
- Organize rosters, banking, and delegation of daily tasks
- Assist with the training, development and supervision of the team in-store.
- Act responsibly, in compliance with store's procedures.
- While set rosters are in place, be available to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holiday
- Have the flexibility to choose between a regular 5 day Full Time week, or a 4 day Full Time week
Specific Skills Required:
- MINIMUM 3 years Store Manager experience in HIGH VOLUME retail customer service
- Confidence, self-motivation and ability to keep the team focused & productive
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident with POS systems, eftpos, email and MS Office suite
- Confident knowledge in surfboards and wetsuits is essential
- Apparel, footwear and skate knowledge also an advantage
- Be fair but firm, maintain a high level of organization within the store.
Sideways team members are supported with induction and product training, timely recognition and rewards, staff discounts, staff events and product allowances.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this exciting role, please email your application letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “BROOKVALE STORE MANAGER”.
Please note that this role is based in the BROOKVALE (NSW 2100) area.
Sideways Warehouse/Head Office (Burleigh Heads)
JUNIOR CASUAL STAFF REQUIRED
Must be available within the hours of 8am and 8pm Monday to Saturday
Work will involve the fast paced and efficient picking, packing and processing of stock for our 5 busy stores.
Please send your application to email@example.com
If there’s nothing here that tickles your fancy today, please feel free to email your resume and your location to firstname.lastname@example.org & we’ll let you know as soon as an opportunity becomes available.