ONLINE RETURNS POLICY
Sideways reserves the right to vary from this policy on a case by case basis. Sideways is not obligated by law to issue you with a refund if you change your mind or purchase the wrong size. For any return enquiries contact one of our staff by calling (07) 5568 7722 or emailing email@example.com. All refunds are subject to product inspection upon return. A refund will only be processed after the product has been inspected and approved/deemed ‘supply issue’. The new product will be sent out as soon as the returned product has been inspected and approved.
IN-STORE RETURNS POLICY
As per Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. Please understand that due to hygiene requirements in the interest of health and safety, we cannot accept exchanges or returns on swimwear which has been worn and/or had the protective film removed, unless consumer and retailer agree that the item has a major problem. Items damaged during consumer use must be inspected by the Store Manager before proceeding with an exchange, credit, or repair. If the item is found to have a major problem, you may be entitled to an exchange, credit, or repair. If the damage was caused by consumer abuse, you may not be entitled to an exchange, credit, or repair.
This is when the item:
• Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
• Is unsafe
• Is significantly different from the sample or description
• Doesn’t do what Sideways said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value. If a repair is an option on the item, we can arrange repair of the item for you. If the item is not repaired within a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement. If you have any queries regarding an item purchased from Sideways, which you wish to have exchanged or refunded, please ask to speak with the Store Manager. All returns and exchanges must be accompanied by proof of purchase.
ONLINE/IN STORE WETSUIT WARRANTY
Sideways will allow returns and provide an exchange provided the criteria specified below is met. Sideways will accept returns for items purchased on the sideways.com.au store that are received back within 30 days from the delivery date for an exchange. Returns received back after 30 days from the delivery date will not be accepted. Please note that return shipping charges are non-refundable, and at the customer's own cost.
All returns MUST meet the following criteria:
• No scents or odours
• No rips or tears
• No other signs of being worn
• All tags must be attached
• All original packaging must be included
To return a wetsuit for an exchange or swap, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org ore return to the store which the product was purchased from
When cleaning a wetsuit, hand wash it in cool, fresh water and hang to air dry, out of direct sunlight, after every use. NEVER put your suit in a washing machine or dryer (not even tumble dry). This will cause your suit to shrink and stiffen. Avoid exposure to harsh detergents or chem-icals. Chlorine and sunlight will cause fading to fabric. Do not use excessive force when putting on or removing your wetsuit. Avoid contact with sharp objects and abrasive surfaces. Wetsuit items will come with a warranty. Please attach customer receipt to warranty documen-tation and scan/photocopy your receipt and keep it in a safe place. If warranty work is required, you will need your receipt to make a claim. Sideways will send the stock back on the customers behalf, and when it is returned to Sideways, the customer can be contacted to collect it. Please understand that Sideways is not the manufacturer therefore it's up to the supplier to decide on the outcome of each individual case.
Most brands offer a 1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY on wetsuits. This covers materials and workmanship from date of original purchase.
Not Covered Under Warranty
• Materials over 1-YEAR from date of original purchase, or 90 days for accessories
• Repairs or alterations done by any party other than the supplier representative or authorized repair facility
• Fading from sunlight
• Staining on objects, surface tops due to improper care/handling of the wetsuit after use
• Products classified as seconds
• Damage due to misuse or abuse
• Damage from transportation, incidental, or consequential use
• Fabric delamination caused by improper care and maintenance
• Use of direct sunlight and/or clothes dryer for drying purposes
• Improper fit caused by incorrect wetsuit size
• Warranty request without ORIGINAL RECEIPT