FAR KING GOLD WAX
New FK Gold … lasts for hours … gives perfect wax beads …... and offers the ultimate surfer to surfboard bond. Two years of research, product development and team rider testing. It's finally here.
Depending on variant use;
- Warm / Hard (85 Grams) A harder wax offering perfect wax beads. Best used 20 - 24C / 66 - 75F
- Cool / Soft (85 Grams) A softer stickier wax that’s easily applied in cooler temps. Best used 15 - 19C / 58 - 67F
- Tropical / X Hard / Base Coat (85 Grams) A harder wax offering perfect beads. Best used as a base coat and ideal for use in 25C / 75F and above
Important: Wax is a very personal choice. Temperatures are only a guide. If you prefer a harder wax, you may like the tropical in temperatures below the recommended. Likewise, if you prefer a softer/sticker wax you may prefer the Blue Softer variant in warmer waters.
FK Gold is the result of
- Thousands of hours performance testing in the water against our competitors
- Thirty plus years making great waxes.
- An obsession to make the best waxes on the planet.
For best results
- Scrape all the wax off your board and start with a fresh coat.
- Tropical X hard/ Base (yellow) down first.
- Warm/Hard (Red) on top or Cool if you are in cooler waters or prefer a softer wax